LOTS FOR SALE
PUBLIC LOT HOLD POLICY
- To put a lot on hold, phone Beaverbrook at 780 484 4389.
- Your lot will be held for seven days.
- Before the end of the 7-day period, you must advise Beaverbrook if you wish to move ahead with the purchase. At that time, Beaverbrook will prepare a purchase agreement. You must complete the agreement and provide the required deposit within 2 days of receiving the purchase agreement.
TO CHALLENGE A LOT ON HOLD
- Provide Beaverbrook with a 20% deposit of the total lot price.
- Beaverbrook will notify the current lot holder. The current lot holder will be given 48 hours (not including weekends or statutory holidays) to complete the Lot Purchase Agreement and provide his 20% deposit or release the lot.
- If current lot holder releases the lot, the challenger will be required to complete a Lot Purchase Agreement.